Manpower and Crew Management
We can mobilise fully trained staff to support the commission, construction, hook-up, operation and maintenance phases of offshore and onshore oilfield projects on an international scale.
We have a proven track record of mobilising and managing crew in in the North Sea, Brazil, West Africa, Gulf of Mexico, Asia and the Middle East.
We pride ourselves on the competency assurance of our personnel. Our skilled network is comprised of a range of nationalities, so we can provide a local solution to your international ambitions.
Let us handle your crewing needs. We can:
- Provide outsourced manpower contracting solutions on a location, project or regional basis
- Manage recruitment campaigns
- Ensure robust competency assurance and trade testing
- Provide centralised international offshore payroll
- Deliver behavioural and English language screening
- Design and deliver a wide range of bespoke in-house training, development and training induction
- Manage comprehensive HR administration, insurance, medical, visa, travel and logistics services
- Provide a dedicated employee and family welfare liaison team
We can provide the full range of skills you need to crew and manage your offshore or onshore asset, including:
- Marine officers and ratings
- Commissioning and maintenance technicians and supervisors
- Foremen, safety coaches, trainers, welfare, logistics and project administrators
- Welders, plasterers, fitters, riggers, scaffolders, electricians, mechanics, painters, storemen, blasters and charge-hands
- Drilling crews
Our personnel are trained to deliver at the highest levels of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental performance. Our international network of offshore and onshore specialists is rigorously screened, assessed and verified by independent technical experts. They are also accredited to the highest international regulatory standards, including Nautical Institute (NI), IMCA, OPITO, UKOG, DNV, OVID.